September 1, 2021 — From a booming tech sector to new energy investments and a billion dollars in new film production, Alberta’s economy is on the rebound.
Here’s some of the latest evidence that Alberta’s Recovery Plan is working:
- Calgary’s Benevity to hire 300 people this year | Tech Talent, Aug. 30, 2021
- Alberta’s ‘absolutely bonkers’ tech boom reason for economic optimism | CTV News, Aug. 22, 2021
- Hot job! Why job seekers should give the oilpatch another look | Financial Post, Aug. 24, 2021
- Renewable diesel complex destined for Strathcona Refinery | Sherwood Park News, Aug 27, 2021
- Alberta’s economy appears ready to burst past 2014 peak…| Calgary Herald, Aug. 12, 2021
- 73,000 new jobs added, GDP growth of 6.7% expected | Ministry of Finance, Aug. 31, 2021
- First new oil sands pipeline in years could start next month | Bloomberg, Aug. 13, 2021
- Legge: Let’s make the most of this economic recovery | Calgary Herald, Aug. 28, 2021
- New blue hydrogen energy complex in Edmonton announced with $1.3 billion investment | Edmonton Journal, June 9, 2021
- Alberta film and television tax credit brings $1B in production since January 2020: Kenney | Global News, Aug. 3, 2021
- And this is just a sample! Watch this page for more updates.