As your local Constituency Association, we are excited to invite you to participate in the UCP Calgary-Shaw annual general meeting (AGM) on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 7:00 PM. With the new restrictions coming into effect for the province, Cardel Rec Centre has made the decision to close the facility as they gather more information. This does affect our in person meeting, we will now be hosting the AGM virtually only.
Attending the AGM gives UCP Members in Calgary-Shaw the opportunity to:
• Vote on board positions (President, CFO, Secretary, Directors at Large)
• Put your name forward for a board position
• Hear from and engage with Calgary-Shaw MLA Rebecca Schulz and Special Guest, MLA Doug Schweitzer (Calgary-Elbow).
• Meet fellow United Conservatives in the riding.
- Confirm that your UCP membership is current. You can confirm your membership by calling 1-888-465-2660 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: your membership must be current within 21 days prior to the AGM in order to attend and vote – so do not delay!
- Reply to email@example.com and provide us with:
- your legal name
- your phone number
- your preferred email address
- your membership #
You will receive a confirmation email with additional details and the Zoom meeting link.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reply to this email. We look forward to participating in this democratic process with you!
The UCP Calgary-Shaw Constituency Association
PO Box 32002 Silverado PO