Help us make the Founding AGM a success!
Things to know before you apply to volunteer:
· All volunteers must have a current UCP membership
· Volunteers will receive a complimentary Full Conference Membership admission
· Volunteers are responsible to pay for their own travel to Red Deer and accommodations
· Volunteers are required to complete between 8 to 12 hours, broken into 2 to 3 shifts.
o The complimentary ticket is contingent on completion of assigned shifts.
· Different volunteer positions are available, some require sitting or standing for long periods of time or lifting and moving objects of different weights. Please pick a volunteer position best suited for your ability.
· Once you receive your volunteer schedule and the detailed conference agenda is available, please notify the Volunteer Coordinator before the conference begins if there is a vote you wish to take part in, so we can reassign your shift.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions:
1. Will you be available for volunteer training Thursday evening or Friday at noon?
2. Are you available Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Please share any scheduling conflicts.
3. Do you have any dietary restrictions? We will do our best to accommodate special dietary needs. Please be sure to identify yourself to a server at meal time.
4. Please share your preference (1 through 3) on volunteer position:
· Setup and Tear Down
· Room Monitor
· Directional Greeter
· Badge Checking