The Annual General Meeting for Edmonton – North West UCP Association is being held virtually on Saturday May 8 at 10:00 AM sharp.
- To participate, you must register by Saturday May 1 by sending an email to [email protected] (do not reply to this email).
- To vote, you must be a member for a minimum of 21 days (on or before April 17). You can purchase or renew your membership at https://www.unitedconservative.ca/take-action/membership/.
Board of Directors:
- At the meeting, we will elect a President, CFO, Secretary and up to 27 other directors for the association.
- You can learn more about the role of local constituency associations here: https://www.unitedconservative.ca/governance/
- If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors or would like more information, please email Dave at [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you virtually in May 8. Don’t forget to register for the meeting by emailing [email protected] by May 1.